|-------Let us change your trucks underwear!-------
|OUR KITS ARE PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
FROM USA SOURCED MATERIALS.
|Our mission is to bring top-quality products to the market that are innovative
and cost effective for the home hot-rodder, not cost prohibitive.
HOT RODDING HAS GOTTEN TOO EXPENSIVE!!
Copyright © 2004-2014 Advanced-Design Engineering
|Completed as of June 2013:
- New bolt on motor mounts.
These will correctly locate
your engine with the new
body. Will fit SBC, BBC,
and LS engines with no
- We are no longer offering
the CAB FORWARD kits
as of January 1, 2014.
| NEW PRODUCT RELEASE!!!
Our new kit design has been released!!! Due to considerable upgrades in
the design the new kit price will be $1295 for the basic frame swap kit.
This kit will include all brackets, crossmembers, bushings, hardware and
instruction manual necessary to install your cab, bed, running boards,
front clip and both front and rear bumpers. Some of the new
- Computer designed parts utilizing 3D modelling. *Note: It is critical with
our new designs that your frame be within factory specs not just visually
but to factory dimensions. For this reason we suggest you have your
frame checked on a frame rack and straightened if necessary!
- Laser cut components.
- MIG and TIG welded components where necessary.
- CNC bent components provide nearly 100% bend accuracy.
- Stock and 3" body-drop heights allowing you to "lay out" the frame and
running boards on the ground or run at a nearly stock ride height. You
can choose one way or the other. Note: Extensive suspension and sheet metal
modifications are necessary to lay the running boards on the asphalt.
- Simple bolt together design providing considerable use of factory GM
- No welding necessary to install body, engine, trans, or steering kit.
- Parts designed so that any necessary frame cut locations will be directly
along part edges to eliminate having to measure.
- Bed crossmembers have been modified and upgraded to completely
eliminate thin, rusty stock crossmembers and accept both eight and nine
plank bed wood combinations.
- Rear bed mount now incorporates rear bumper mounting using factory
GM bumper brackets.
- No requirement to use factory S10 body bushings or washers. All
bushings, spacers and hardware included in kit.
- Kit is designed to directly interface with engine and transmission mount
kits available separately.
- Installation of kit should take no longer than one (1) weekend!!
We have also designed new options (*available at extra cost) such as:
- Engine mounts that will accept Small Block Chevy, Big Block Chevy and
LS-Style engines keeping factory offsets and driveline angles correct.
*Note: It is critical with our new designs that your frame be within factory
specs not just visually but to factory dimensions. For this reason we
suggest you have your frame checked on a frame rack and straightened if
- A new transmission crossmember that accepts most transmissions
including TH350, 700R4, 4L60E and others. This works in unison with
our new design kit and engine mounts for effortless drivetrain installation
using factory offsets and driveline angles.
- A newly designed steering shaft kit that accommodates aftermarket and
factory S10 or 47-55 steering columns. The kit also includes a new
steering support bearing mount that was co-designed with the engine
mount kit to bolt directly to the driver's side engine mount eliminating any
guesswork or welding on the customers end. The kit will be available
with USA made nickel plated steering joints and plain steel shafts or
imported stainless steel joints and stainless steel shafts. *Note: Kit
includes everything to connect your steering column to your S10 steering
box or rack and pinion.