|-------Let us change your trucks underwear!-------
|OUR KITS ARE PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
FROM USA SOURCED MATERIALS.
|Our mission is to bring top-quality products to the market that are innovative
and cost effective for the home hot-rodder, not cost prohibitive.
HOT RODDING HAS GOTTEN TOO EXPENSIVE!!
Copyright © 2004-2014 Advanced-Design Engineering
|Completed as of June 2013:
- New bolt on motor mounts.
These will correctly locate
your engine with the new
body. Will fit SBC, BBC,
and LS engines with no
- We are no longer offering
the CAB FORWARD kits
as of January 1, 2014.
| NEW PRODUCT RELEASE!!!
We are nearly ready to release our new kit design. Due to considerable
upgrades in the design the new kit price will be $1295 for the basic frame
swap kit. This kit will include all brackets, crossmembers, bushings,
hardware and instruction manual necessary to install your cab, bed,
running boards, front clip and both front and rear bumpers. Some of the
new improvements are:
- Computer designed parts utilizing 3D modelling. *Note: It is critical with
our new designs that your frame be within factory specs not just visually
but to factory dimensions. For this reason we suggest you have your
frame checked on a frame rack and straightened if necessary!
- Laser cut components.
- MIG and TIG welded components where necessary.
- CNC bent components provide nearly 100% bend accuracy.
- Stock and 3" body-drop heights allowing you to "lay out" the frame and
running boards on the ground or run at a nearly stock ride height. You
don't have to choose one way or the other. You can even set it up one
way and then change your mind!
- Simple bolt together design providing considerable use of factory GM
- No welding necessary to install body, engine, trans, or steering kit.
- Parts designed so that any necessary frame cut locations will be directly
along part edges to eliminate having to measure.
- Bed crossmembers have been modified and upgraded to completely
eliminate thin, rusty stock crossmembers and accept both eight and nine
plank bed wood combinations.
- Rear bed mount now incorporates rear bumper mounting using factory
GM bumper brackets.
- No requirement to use factory S10 body bushings or washers. All
bushings, spacers and hardware included in kit.
- Kit is designed to directly interface with engine and transmission mount
kits available separately.
- Installation of kit should take no longer than one (1) weekend!!
We have also designed new options (*available at extra cost) such as:
- Engine mounts that will accept Small Block Chevy, Big Block Chevy and
LS-Style engines keeping factory offsets and driveline angles correct.
*Note: It is critical with our new designs that your frame be within factory
specs not just visually but to factory dimensions. For this reason we
suggest you have your frame checked on a frame rack and straightened if
- A new transmission crossmember that accepts most transmissions
including TH350, 700R4, 4L60E and others. This works in unison with
our new design kit and engine mounts for effortless drivetrain installation
using factory offsets and driveline angles.
- A newly designed steering shaft kit that accommodates all aftermarket
and factory steering columns, the stock S10 steering box or aftermarket
rack and pinion steering conversions. The kit also includes a new steering
support bearing mount that was co-designed with the engine mount kit to
bolt directly to the driver's side engine mount eliminating any guesswork
or welding on the customers end. The kit will be available with USA
made nickel plated steering joints and plain steel shafts or imported
stainless steel joints and stainless steel shafts. *Note: Kit includes
everything to connect your steering column to your S10 steering box or
rack and pinion.